Polyvinyl siloxane based, low viscosity, addition curing material, for second precision impression.
Fast set (indicated for the “two-step putty/wash” technique) providing a reduced intraoral setting time (2’45”) for a better patient’s comfort.
Regular set (indicated for the “one-step putty/wash” technique) providing a standard intraoral setting time (4’00″).
Ormaplus LV is a thixotropic impression material for putty/wash (one step and two steps), sandwich and reline impressions. Due to the use of new surface-active components in Ormaplus LV formulation, the hydrophilicity of the product is more marked and leads to the realization of accurately detailed impressions even in presence of oral fluids.Thanks to the high tear-resistance of Ormaplus LV, the interdental septae reproductions are not ripped while removing the impression from the mouth or while casting the model.
- Light bodied materials dispensing ease.
- Perfect chemical bonding between putty and light bodied materials.
- High hydrophylicity and tear resistance.
- Easy disinfection without dimensional alterations.
- Permanent dimensional stability.
- Perfect compatibility with any kind of plaster (natural or synthetic).
- Possibility of casting the same impression several times.
- Odourless and tasteless material for a better patient’s comfort.
- Cartridges with separeted dispensing openings, to prevent contamination between base and catalyst pastes.
- M3000 Ormaplus LV Fast Set 128g – (2×50 ml + 12 Mixing Tips)