Medium viscosity, addition curing, elastomeric monophase impression material based on polyvinylsiloxane.
- Monophase impression material for taking impressions over fixed/removable restorations and implants (transferring impression posts and bridge components).
- Medium viscosity impression material for functional impressions.
- Medium viscosity, monophase impression material for use when fabricating crowns and bridges or inlays.
- Medium viscosity impression material for reline impressions.
- Syringeable impression material for use in the simultaneous mixing technique as well as the sandwich, putty/wash and triple tray techniques.
- Medium viscosity, monophase impression material for transferring root posts when fabricating posts and cores indirectly.
- Copper ring impressions.
- M3011 Ormaplus Monophase 100 ml (2 x 50 ml + 6 Bite Tips)
Technical Standard: ISO 4823
Mixing Time: 5″ (mixer)
Working Time (at 23°C): 2′ 00″
Intraoral Setting Time: 2′ 00″
Setting Time (at 23°C): 4′ 00″
Linear dimensional change (after 24 h): – 0,20%
Recovery from deformation: 99,7%
Strain in compression: 3,5%
Final Hardness: 60 Shore A
Shelf Life: 2 years