Major Total Soft
Permanently soft, polyvinyl siloxane liner for direct and indirect use.
Biocompatible material. It doesn’t release monomer and heat.
- Major Total Soft has fluid consistency, it is easy to apply and it prevents air voids being entrapped during the dispensing of the material.
- Thanks to its high resilience and final softness, Major Total Soft is well tolerated by patients.
- The silicone soft liner is a hydrophobic material and, combined with its relevant sealer, it avoids liquid absorption and protects the prosthesis from infiltrations.
- Major Total Soft is monomer free.
- Major Total Soft è biologically inactive.
- The adhesive bonds the silicone soft liner to the denture acrylic reliably.
- Major Total Soft is smooth and dimensionally stable.
- Major Total Soft resists to the tensions exerted by masticatory loads.
- Major Total Soft can be used directly by the dentist or it can be processed in a laboratory using standard reliners.
- The material is fully odourless and it doesn’t lose color.
- Major Total Soft is supplied in a pale rose color suitable for every aesthetical need.
- C3500 Major Total Soft – Standard Set
- C3501 Major Total Soft – Refill Package
- Direct liner.
- Therapeutical medium.
- Indirect liner.
- Temporary material.
- Repairing material.
- Stabilizing medium.