Denture base Poly(methylmethacrylate)-based polymer for dental prosthesis. Heat-processed polymer. Powder and liquid.
Major.Base.20 has been developed in order to reach the highest odontotechnical standards and to exceed ISO 1567 requirements.
Major.Base.20 is available in the plain or veined version, in three different colours, selected to satisfy every clinical need.
- Available in a wide range of colours.
- Fast polymerization protocol.
- High dimensional stability.
- High colour stability.
- Low tenor of residual monomer.
- C3000 Liquid 10 x 500 ml
- C3010 Powder 10 x 500 g
- C3020 Intro Set – Powder 100 g + Liquid 100 ml
- C3021 Standard Set – 2×500 g + 1×500 ml + Plastic box + Measures
- Total prosthesis.
- Partial prosthesis.
- Clasp dentures.
- Fixed prosthesis.