Poly(methylmethacrylate)-based polymer for dental prosthesis. Autopolymerizable polymer. Powder and liquid.
Major.Repair has been developed in order to reach the highest odontotechnical standards and to exceed ISO 1567 requirements.
Major.Repair is available in the plain or veined version, in three different natural colours, selected to match Major.Base.20 shades.
- Colours matching Major.Base.20 shades.
- High dimensional stability.
- High colour stability.
- Low tenor of residual monomer.
- C3100 Liquid 10 x 500 ml
- C3110 Powder 10 x 500 g
- C3120 Intro Set – Powder 100 g + Liquid 100 ml
- C3121 Standard Set (include Plastic box + Measures)
- To repair prosthesis.
- To rebase prosthesis.
- For temporary prosthesis.