Poly(methylmethacrylate)-based polymer for the construction of removable orthodontic appliances. Autopolymerizable polymer. Powder and liquid.
Major.Ortho has been developed to be employed in three different techniques, always assuring the best results:
- Major.Ortho can be polymerized under pressure for the construction of bites and removable orthodontic appliances.
- Major.Ortho is suitable for the “pepper and salt” technique for the construction of orthodontic plates and rehabilitative bites.
- Major.Ortho can be applied using a brush to realize small parts or to repair orthodontic appliances.
- High dimensional stability.
- High colour stability.
- Suitable for different working techniques.
- C3300 Liquid 10 x 500 ml
- C3310 Powder 10 x 500 g
- C3320 Intro Set – Powder 100 g + Liquid 100 ml
- C3321 Standard Set – Powder 2×500 g + Liquid 1×500 ml
- Removable orthodontic appliances.
- Prosthetic “bites”.
- Transparent plates for teeth mounting.