Major C&B-V Dentine
Acrylic resin for crowns and bridges. The material can be used with heat polymerization in thermo-press or flask or with cold polymerization for repairs. Available in the A1-D4 shade guide.
- Long lasting natural looking shades.
- Easy to achieve the correct shade simply combining
opaquer / dentine / incisal.
- Very high resistance to abrasion and fracture.
- Layering and flask polymerization.
- Free spatula or brush modelling.
- Key technique.
- Crowns and bridges layering.
- Jacket crowns.
- Temporary crowns and bridges.
- Repairs and corrections of cronws and bridges.
Technical Standard: ISO 10477
Resistance to deformation: 82 MPa
Water Absorption: 24,2 mg / mm3
Water solubility: 0,6 mg / mm3