High precision alginate for impressions with chromatic phase indicator. Innovative advanced formula for tropical climates and hot environments.
A5000 Alginplus Tropical 1 x 453 g
A5024 Alginplus Tropical 24 x 453 g
- Taste: Tropical fruits.
- Color: Yellow.
- Chromatic indication of the working phases for easy and precise results, regardless of water temperature and hardness.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- Extremely refined formulation.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Snap setting for fast working and patient’s comfort.
- Lead and cadmium free.
- Excellent biocompatibility.
- Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Fast wetting time to obtain smooth and plastic consistency for easy mixing.
- Excellent gypsum compatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation, exceeding ISO requirements.
- Technical Standard: ISO 1563/ADA 18 Normal setting
- Mixing time: 35”
- Working Time (a 23° C): 2′ 00″
- Setting Time (a 23° C). 3′ 20″
- Recovery from deformation: 97.1%
- Shelf life: 6 years
- Pour-up Time: 5 days