ALGENIUX is a new, high precision alginate for dental impressions.
The new and refined formulation allows dentists to achieve a maximum level of detail reproduction and optimal elasticity and tear resistance when taking the impression.
Thanks to the MAP technology (modified atmosphere packaging) the product shelf life is 6 years.
The excellent dimensional stability allows casting of the impression even after 5 days (if correctly stored in sealed container).
A7000 – Algeniux 1 x 453 g
A7010 – Algeniux 10 x 453 g
A7024 – Algeniux 24 x 453 g
- Aroma: Mint.
- Color: Rose
- Superior elasticty and tear resistance.
- Stabilized hypoallergenic formula.
- Extremely refined formulation.
- High flow and easy mixing.
- Snap setting for fast working and patient’s comfort.
- Lead and cadmium free. Excellent biocompatibility.
- Dust free powder for safe working and cleaning ease.
- Fast wetting time to obtain smooth and plastic consistency for easy mixing.
- Excellent gypsum compatibility.
- Very high compressive strength and recovery from deformation, exceeding ISO requirements.
Technical Standard: ISO 1563
Mixing Time: 35″
Working Time (a 23°C): 1′ 40″
Setting Time (a 23°C): 3′ 00″
Shelf Life: 6 years (MAP technology)
Pour-up Time: 5 days